Tuesday, August 4, 2009

#12 Twitter

I created a Twitter account, selected my background and imported my picture. I then found that I already had a follower. How exciting! I immediately started searching for people and groups to follow. That was tons of fun because I found Neil
Gaimen in the list and began to follow him. I am enjoying the learning curve for this. I sent a direct message to my follower.

I did a search for #ALA2009 and found some tweets on the conference. I did not find the Advanced Search feature it mentions.

I selected several groups to follow including the White House. I am excited to read the tweets that come to me and develop more courage to send tweets. I had fun doing this thing.

As far as the application to my middle school library, I am not sure of all of the possibilities yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment