Wednesday, August 5, 2009

#15 Digg

For this thing, I opted to just browse Digg to see what exciting news I could find.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the News, Images, Videos Most Recent Posts. The top news story was changing right before my eyes every 5 minutes. How cool was that. It went from Paula Abdul quitting Idol to Ling being released from N. Korea. I feel like these are the stories that the people really are interested in reading rather than the news posts on Yahoo that the company wants me to read. I will definitely look at this more often.

The next thing I did was look at the top story in a subject category and read the comments. It was neat to see all the people who dugg the article and made comments on it. The article I read was on organic food and the readers had alot of opinions on this subject. I learned alot from the comments. This is truly a people's news forum. I really dig Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment